For all of our students and Instructors the journey in Martial Arts is never ending and we are extremely proud to be able to continue to challenge and inspire our Black Belts. The International Masterclassevents are designed to help all of our Black Belts improve in every aspect of their training, both physically and mentally. Under the guidance of some of the industry’s leading Instructors our Black Belts are constantly learning and developing – pushing the boundaries of their understanding and levels of performance.
Where else can students experience such a high level of tuition and training, surrounded by like-minded Black Belts? These events are not to be missed and should form n important part in every Black Belt’s journey.
- To create a Black Belt community across the globe
- To improve the learning and understanding of all Black Belts
- To offer a new and challenging pathway for all Black Belts
- To be a constant reminder to us all that we are all students
- To share and experience some of the best Instructors the Martial Arts community has to offer
WHO IS IT FOR:
- 1st Degree Black Belts and above only
- All students, Instructors and franchise owners
- All ages
13th February - High Wycombe
12th June - Peterborough
18th September - Street
6th November - Swindon
Spaces are limited so it is important to book early.
HOW TO BOOK:
CLICK HERE to book and take advantage of the early bird discount.